Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Continue my customizing project...

Ok, this is today's work. I tried the 2-Part-Epoxie thingy and I think it's not that good to work with. Gets kind of sticky and doesn't have that firm texture to work with. But it does stick to the body. I've decided to add a blade to his right fore arm and an additional canon( it can fire a missle) to the machine gun, so as to beef up the left fore arm.
Now I'm kind of at a cross road; Should I carry on adding more stuff to Spidey or should I just leave it as it is? Too much can before 'over-kill'. Too little is like, 'might as well don't do' kind of feeling. So how? Well, while I ponder about the future of Spidey and also to let the epoxie dry, I decided to check out the net for more deals and tips from expert customizers. Also carry on my 'hunt' for more 12 inch ML figures going for a song. Wish me luck as these stuff are kind of getting rare and becoming collectors items..Maybe I should switch to 6"? Humm....if there is a shortage, or if I'm desperate enough, I might consider this last option. But then again, I can't call myself "12 inch toys collector" again,right? haiz.............







No comments: