Sunday, December 2, 2007

WoooWeeee! I'm Back from my HK shopping trip!

Wow! What a long week! I just spent 6 days in Hong Kong and I must say, the trip was well SPENT! Before I left for HK, I told myself that this trip MUST not be wasted. No way. It's not just going to be another sight-seeing tour but I have a mission: To locate the mall that so many toys collectors recommended. Yes...and I didn't go unprepared. I did my homework. And from the pics, you'll know that I've done my research well.....*pat-pat...
Enough 'blah-blah', now to the REAL stuff. Found CTMA Centre in Kowloon. It's located in Woman's Nite Market, along Dundas Street. If you're able to locate this street, you're in Toy Haven...There's actually 2 malls in this area selling toys. CTMA Centre & another opposite it. Shop name is (animate). It sells mostly Jap toys eg. Gundam,microman,anime...and some 12 inch action figure. Not that cheap, but good to look at. Can get pretty crowded and squeezy as the area isn't that big....

After checking out (animate), I proceeded to CTMA Center. There's around 3 floors selling toys. Not sure whether can take pics or not but I still take them, discreetly..cos after taking all these pics, while trying to take another one, I was spotted by the security guard and he stopped me. I just acted blur and spoke to him in English...he looked at me and just walked off. Good thing that not many Hong Kongers knows how to speak English...hehe..

No comments: