Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Customized Galactus...a W.I P


Got the Galactus upper body from one of the BAF series. If I'm not wrong, comes with a lame looking 'wolfverine-thingy-looking-girl' figure. Forgive me, I'm not a fan of Marvel Legends or any comic characters but just that the recent release of ML figures with all the super posable joints, I just have to get myself one...hehe
As you can see, my Galactus is without the lower half of the body. I got the Sentinel right arm while I was shopping at CSC. With both items lying around the house, I decided to combine both. Turns out I find the combination not bad. Now I'm in the process of sourcing for other BAF parts to mod on to this figure...wonder how long will I have to wait before I can complete this daunting task as I find these parts sometimes don't come cheap....well, W.I.P will NOT be R.I.P, that's for sure. No matter how long it takes, I'm telling myself I got to complete this custom Galactus by year end...Wish me luck!

No comments: