Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cute anime characters

When I was shopping along Chinatown one day, I stumbled upon this 2 figures displayed on the shelve of a toy shop. I was somewhat attracted by the way it can pose. Then I noticed that the knees are thriple jointed, meaning greated flexibility. I immediately went in and asked the lady boss whether she got any new stocks. To my disappointment, her responds was that these are all she had left and it's meant for display purpose. I haggered with her for awhile, finally, she relented and sold me her remainding 2. YES!
Tired my hands at digital editing. Guess I still need alot of practice...

Below are pics taken of the female version. Her costume's not that bad. Given that the material has 'melted' like the rest from the CY Girls series. These rubber suits can get pretty sticky after some time in our humid environment.


Notice her flexibility.....



This is the part that I wanted to share with everyone: the make-up of this figure. Notice the joints. They look kinda familiar, like those on CY Girls, Ver 2.0. I have to remove her hair to show you the inside.



The wrist and arms still need some improvment to achieve greater posability...

No comments: