Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random close up pixs...

It's been awhile since I last updated this blog. Blame it on work or new distraction. Well, whatever. I've been all tied up with a new found hobby, that's classic/ vintage bicycles. Thus I'm taking a break from collection of toys. But once in a while, I still get the urged to snap a few pictures of them. They'll always have a spot in my life. Toys, you see, has this special touch that nothing can replace. Everyone of us have played with toys in our childhood. It's part of growing up and also helps us to imagine. Imagination is a powerful tool which I think if one lacks is rather pityful. It's good to escape from reality once in awhile. To destress....

Using my faithful Lumix DMC-TZ15, I'm able to capture these close up images. I tried to keep my hands as stable as possible. I've also eliminated the use of flash as I think using flash produces a harsh image. I loved the natural look and feel of my pictures...



No comments: