Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hellboy, boxed and carded...as if.

Due to the lack of storage space for my ever growing collection, as you can see from the pic on the right, I decided to put Hellboy in one of the empty ML ICons box. This is to:
1) Prevent dust.
2) Prevent accidental damages to the delicate paint work.
3) Lastly, also to 'show-off'!
Can you believe it, after putting it in to the box, I just can't take my eyes of it! Looks like I just bought it from some toys store! hahha...guess I'm just trying to kid myself.
One look and you'll know that it's done by a novice customizer...

"Can't take my eyes off you, you feel like heaven to touch. I want to hold you so much...." hahahaa...some old classic corny song..but it best describes my feelings right now. Did I ever write why I wanted to make Hellboy?
Reasons:
1) 12 inch ones are TOO EXPENSIVE!
2) The original Hellboy not that articulated, even if so, VERY EXPENSIVE!
3) I wanted to own one, but find them TOO EXPENSIVE!
There you have my 3 main reasons why I wanted to make a Hellboy figurine..

No comments: