Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ninja Gaiden's helmet and mask..



Just another day and Christmas just zoomed by us so ever quickly...back to work..haiz...the taste of turkey and roast ham still lingers in my mouth. This morning, got up and told myself, "You must get the head of Ninja Gaiden ready by noon!" Time is moving fast especially if you're enjoying yourself. On the eve of X'mas, I managed to sneak some time into my busy schedule and got myself some toys. Went to CSC and spent some hard earned $$ and bought myself 3 figurine; 2 Gothic themed CY Girls ( rare find! ) and a Pullip ( even rarer find! ). I was grinning from ear to ear. Just like a little kid. No joke. This 2 characters, CY Girls and Pullip are indeed a rare find, given that BBI have long stopped producing CY Girls and Pullip BJD is very EXPENSIVE to own. These dolls or should I say 'articulated' ladies, are indeed super posable and they are very well endowed (only the CY Girls, not Pullip). Not your typical Barbie dolls....
Ok, sorry for side tracking. Back to my sculpting of Ninja Gaiden....

No comments: