Thursday, June 16, 2011

NERF Long Strike CS-6

Guess there's nothing much to write about the Nerf guns as there are plenty of blogs on it. Just that I find the details and construction very nice. This is the Nerf Long Strike CS-6, given to my son by a friendly guy at the neighbourhood provision shop. According to him, he has 3 different models at home and decided it's time to clear out his storage space. Thus, in my son's hand lies his first Nerf gun. Infact, this LS CS-6 is about his height! Thus you can see that he has problems cocking the rifle.
Well, most of the time, I'm the one doing it for him but while I'm trying it out, it does feel good holding onto one. Brought back memories. Used to hold one of these in the Unit. Maybe because it's a toy gun, the range' not that far. No matter since I also don't want my son to shoot at his sister!
I did some research on the internet and found some real sites that showcases Nerf owners modding their guns beyond recoginition. Some looks like the real stuff while others have that futuristic look. Well, all this got me excited. Should I get one for myself? humm........

No comments: