Saturday, November 10, 2007

My 1st foray into customization...

Hi ppl.
This is a sneak preview of my very 1st maiden journey into the world of customizing toys. On the right is a Work-In -Progress of my 1st mod, done on a 12 inch Marvel Legends Spiderman.

It took me quite some time to convince myself to travel down this road of customizing my beloved collection. For the uninitiated, alot of toys collectors, like myself, simply buy these excellently sculptured works of art and kept them on the display shelf. None of my collection ever left the box, unless for inspection. Some of them are infact,'virgins'. Never, ever left their 'home', which is the packaging.
So, I gathered much courage to 'go where only expert customizers go', that is to take the 1st step of 'butchering' my beloved collection..... T.T


No comments: