Monday, November 12, 2007

Customization of ML Spidey Icon,con't....


Today, I decided to dismantle my Gundam to be used as spare parts for my mod project. Anyway, the Gundam is a 'chiong' version, that is a boot leg one. So, not much hard feelings. Found out that there are actually many parts I can use. Anyway, I added the machine gun bcos I accidentally damaged Spidey's wrist..oops..anyway, take it as a lesson learnt. Will be adding more parts to it to make the whole figure more 'sophisticated'. Actually, I'm beginning to get addicted to modding or customizing.
This evening, I went to Compass Point and got myself some 2-Part-Epoxy-Resin mixture thingy. Thought of using it as a substitute for the Sculpey III that I'm using.
As for price comparison, both comes to about the same, but, I've yet to try it out and see whether it's easy to work on as Sculpey. Only diff is that the 2-Part Epoxy is air cured while Sculpey needs to be baked. Tomorrow, I'll know the answer...Stay tuned...

No comments: