Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's spraying time, Part 2...

What do you think of the colour? To me, now Spidey looks more like Doc Croc, variant version. As I did not sand away the lines on Spidey's original body work, after the spray paint job, the line now resembles scales..
With the hump at the back and scale like feature, I think I now have a deviant version of Spidey...
Suddenly, I got an inspiration to write a story on this new Spidey-mod-deviant-version...
The time could set to the distant future, whereby after the Great Battle with Galactus, most of the superheros have either died or are badly injured. With Earth now badly toxicated and nuked, the surviving human population have burrowed deep under ground. With now contact to the surface and away from sunlight, most have evolved into hideous creatures.....

No comments: