Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jackie Chan, My Story





Jackie Chan, a true asian chinese actor whose a real idol to all. He really shows the true spirit of hardwork and preseverance with countless action movies under his belt. Most, if not all of his stunts are performed by himself and I heard that he's very demanding not only to himself but also a perfectionist. True action hero! That's why when I first saw this action figure on the shelf, I told myself I have to get it at all cost. As a momento piece or keepsake. This piece is DEFINITELY not for SALE. Fortunately I got it at a rather 'reasonable' price...hehe...

2 comments:

Shaun said...

nice score dude, saw a few of these in HK last May when I was there.

Ah Chow said...

Thanks. I was in HK last Nov, saw some 12" Bruce Lee figs for sale but missed out getting one cos I forgot where was the store! Man, I slapped myself for this...maybe going again next year..definitely not going to let it slip past me again.